Monday, January 25, 2010

Flying High - Animation

I created script for this animation 8 months ago. That sample was made as project at University of Beira Interior in Covilha - Portugal. My job was:

- creating story and storyboard
- modeling and texturing whole environment
- painting background
- animating biped and others objects in scene
- rendering, lighting
- editing and final compositing
- audio



It is not final version. I couldn't do whole scenes and shots because of time (project deadline) which I planned but I didn't say end. I will develop and work on this project more. In this production I used After Effect for first one and last two shots, 3ds Max for creating 3d part of animation and Adobe Premiere for putting all parts together.

2 comments:

  1. ej, stary
    wszystko w porządku? dawno cię, zaraza, nie było.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Hold writing the terrific execute, Good to discover your site
    paint.net for mac

    ReplyDelete